This is a delicious healthy dessert that seriously rivals its unhealthy competitors. The texture and taste resembles that of chocolate mousse, all while being a good source of fiber, omega-3s, and antioxidants! Also, if you’re like me and enjoy desserts of the frozen variety, you can put the final product in freezer for 15-20 minutes for an amazing frosty treat.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 Medjool date
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Blend banana, cacao nibs, milk, and date.
- Put chia seeds in cup, pour in the blend you just made, and stir for a minute.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- (Optional) Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir before serving, and enjoy!
Final product is pictured below!